Keysight Technologies (former Agilent, former Hewlett-Packard), expands its current portfolio of Source and Measure Units with the new B2900B and B2900BL series of Precision Source/Measure Units.
The new Keysight B2900B SMU series features:
- Ιntegrated 4-quadrant sourcing and measuring capabilities, which allows for easily and accurately measure current and voltage using a single instrument without the need to manually change any connections
- Measurement range: ±210 V, ±3 A (DC), ±10.5 A (pulsed)
- Source and measurement resolution down to 10 fA and 100 nV
- Flexible output waveform by pulse, sweep and list sweep function
- User-friendly front panel GUI with 4.3 inch color LCD display supports both graphical and numerical view modes
As a result, with the new Keysight B2900B series, a single SMU product covers both high voltage and high current measurement needs and can make low-level measurements using a low-cost bench-top SMU that were previously only possible using a more expensive semiconductor device analyzer.
Learn more about the new Keysight B2900B Source Measure Units
Get the technical data sheet of the new Keysight B2900B Source Measure Units