NetAlly EtherScope nXG 300 Portable Network Expert
NetAlly EtherScope nXG 300 Portable Network Expert is a multi-technology, all-in-one handheld network analyzer that enables engineers and technicians to get more done faster, from deployment to maintenance and documentation of their ever-changing Wi-Fi, Bluetooth/BLE, and Ethernet access networks.
- Install, test, verify, and troubleshoot technology upgrades, NBASE-T, 10G, Bluetooth/BLE, and Wi-Fi 6/6E networks with advanced Android™-based troubleshooting apps and purpose-built test hardware
- Verify up to 10G Ethernet link performance for critical servers, uplinks and key end devices, and validate Wi-Fi network performance
- Empower technicians who may not have access to network management systems or other engineer-level tools to assess and document complex network deployments with multiple VLANs and Wi-Fi SSIDs
- Faster and easier Wi-Fi site and Bluetooth/BLE surveys with AirMapper™ Site Survey including active surveys to validate client experience and roaming. Create and share visual heatmaps of key performance metrics in the Link-Live Cloud Service. (AllyCare Premium Care Support required for certain mapping functions.)
- Automatically discover and instantly map your wired and Wi-Fi networks in Link-Live; speeds troubleshooting and keeps network documentation up-to-date. Exports to Visio.
- Seamlessly consolidate and manage field test data, and integrate with network management systems via Link-Live™ collaboration, reporting, and analysis platform
EtherScope nXG Portable Network Expert Includes:
- EXG-300 mainframe (FULL TRI-BAND) with one year of AllyCare support (EXG-300-1YS)
- Li-ION battery
- Inline RJ-45 coupler
- WIREVIEW 1
- Quick Start Guide
- Shoulder Bag.