Keysight M8199A Arbitrary Waveform Generator 128 / 256 GSa/sec
The world’s fastest AWG
Keysight’s new M8199A 256 GSa/s AWG provides research engineers a high performing signal source for arbitrary signals, enabling development of designs that push beyond the current limitations.
Keysight’s M8199A 256 GSa/s AWG delivers twice the sampling rate of any AWG on the market today, coupled with at least 50 percent more analog bandwidth.
- Coherent Transmission -> Pathfinding with highest transmission rates 144 Gbaud QAM 16, alpha = 0.05
- Direct RF Signal Generation -> 71 GHz center frequency Modulation bandwidth: 1 GHz, QAM 64, EVM < 1%
- Direct Detection, Pathfinding -> 224 Gbps, 56 Gbaud PAM16
- Physics / General-Purpose Research -> i.e.: Ultra-short pulses with 3.5 ps rise-time
- Arbitrary waveform shape with high resolution
- 2 channels at 256 GSa/s, 65 GHz nominal bandwidth
- 4 channels at 128 GSa/s, 65 GHz nominal bandwidth
- Up to 80 GHz useable bandwidth with roll-off calibration
- Low intrinsic jitter (< 60 fs) ensures high signal integrity
- Adjustable channel-to-channel skew is more flexible with down to 15 fs of resolution
- Brand-new Keysight custom technology ensures highest signal quality and maximum flexibility