Hioki LR8450-01 Memory HiLogger (Wireless LAN model): 1ms Sampling Portable Logger Expandable to 330 Channels with Your Choice of Plug-in or Wireless Input Modules
Hioki Memory HiLoggers are high-speed data loggers for recording multiple channels of voltage, temperature, resistance or humidity signals, some models providing complete isolation between channels and strong noise resistance.
The LR8450-01 offers 1ms sampling across up to 330 channels, and can be paired with 10 different types of plug-in or wireless input units. Collect data from wireless modules installed in remote or confined locations via a LAN connection. New input modules measure strain and distortion, ideal for automotive applications involving the evaluation of vehicle components as well as robotic equipment.
- Wireless LAN model expandable to 330 ch with wireless and plug-in units
- Record voltage output from pressure and other sensors with 1ms sampling speed
- Directly connect strain gauge and measure signals in as fast as 1ms intervals
- Significantly reduced effects from noise let you safely measure in high voltage and high frequency areas such as around inverter motors
- Avoid wiring issues by minimizing cable length using wireless units
- Monitor data captured remotely on PC with wireless LAN technology
Actual measurement example using CAN UNIT
Wireless units can be easily registered in 2 steps!