Hioki LR8520 Wireless Fungal Logger: Data Logger to Prevent Fungal Occurrence in Business Critical Locations
Hioki Memory HiLoggers are high-speed data loggers for recording multiple channels of voltage, temperature, resistance or humidity signals, some models providing complete isolation between channels and strong noise resistance.
The Hioki LR8520 is a wireless and compact 1ch logger that records fungal index and growth prediction to easily prevent fungal growth. The logger utilizes Bluetooth® technology to either send measured data to the Hioki LR8410 Wireless Logging Station or to an Android (TM) tablet.
- High-precision ±3% RH humidity sensors
- Calculate and display fungal index*1 and growth prediction
- Measure temperature and humidity other than fungal index and growth prediction
- Compact 1ch logger (Temperature/Humidity each 1 ch input)
- Download measurement data to a tablet or computer with Bluetooth® wireless technology or capture in real time with the LR8410
- Three-way power (AC adapter, AA alkaline batteries, or external 5 to 13.5 V power supply)
- Store 500,000 data points per channel