Capture High - to Low - Voltage Signals in a Single Device! Rugged, Professional and Ready for the Field
Hioki Memory HiCorders are high-speed waveform monitoring and recording devices that can simultaneously measure multiple quick-changing phenomena due to complete isolation between channels and from each channel to the ground. The MR8880 is a data acquisition (DAQ) recorder built in with 4 analog channels that can accept direct input of 600V, enabling measurements of 3-phase systems.
Key Features & Specifications:
- CAT III 600V isolation performance; directly measure a 480V power line
- 4 completely isolated channels let you simultaneously record data on a 3-phase power line plus have one extra channel
- Tough against harsh environments; -10°C to 50°C operating temperature range
- Built to withstand mechanical shocks and vibrations (ships standard with side protectors)
- Make settings easily with PRESETS function