Each 63103A load module is designed with state-of-the-art technology and connects all the power MOSFET devices in parallel to insure high accuracy load control with a minimum drift of less than 0.1%+0.1%F.S. of the current setting. Chroma's use of FET technology provides minimum input resistance and enables the load to sink high current even at very low voltages. For example, the model 63103A is capable of sinking 60A at 1V, and well-suited for testing the new 3.3V low voltage power supplies. Low voltage operation, down to zero volts, is possible at reduced current levels.
- Unique LED mode for LED power driver test
- Programmable LED dynamic resistance (Rd)
- Programmable internal resistance (Rr) for simulating LED ripple current
- Fast response for PWM dimming test
- Up to eight channels in one mainframe
- 16-bit precision voltage and current measurement with dual-range
- Full Protection: OC, OP, OT protection and OV alarm