IMS - LANTIME M500: Time and Frequency Synchronization in Rail Mount Chassis
Modular Time- and Frequency Synchronization System for Industrial Applications in DIN Rail Chassis
The full-featured DIN railmount package has one power supply slot, a clock module slot, a CPU slot and two slots for additional input and output modules. Both, wide range AC and a 20-60 V DC power supply model are available.
Rail Mount NTP Time Server for large Networks
With up to 10,000 NTP requests per second, the system is able to provide time for hundreds and thousands of NTP clients. The LANTIME module supports the following protocols: IPv4, IPv6, NTP / SNTP (v2, v3, v4), HTTP (S), SSH, Telnet, SNMP (v1, v2, v3), FTP, SFTP, DHCP/DHCPv6. For each system, up to 99 logical network interfaces are available (99 IPv4 and 99 IPv6 addresses).
Scalable NTP Time Server System
All modules are hot-plug capable and the modules can be configured via the central web interface (from the CPU module). Almost infinite number of combinations of input and output modules are available to meet almost any synchronization task. Because of simple extension by upgrading the system with new modules the scalability of the M500 system is ensured.
Slots for Input Signals:
IMS-MRI:Standard reference inputs
IMS-ESI: Extended reference inputs
Both of these reference input interfaces may also be used as I / O slot.
The front panel of LANTIME M500 integrates the familiar LC-Display with 4x16 characters and the well known LANTIME menu panel with 4 directional and 4 function buttons. This allows for a simple and fast on-site configuration of the main parameters. Hundreds of configuration options for the LANTIME CPU and the IMS input and output modules can be changed using the powerful web interface.
- Optimized space usage
- Synchronization of NTP and SNTP compatible clients
- Web-based status and configuration interface (Demo), and console-based graphical - configuration utility
- IMS - Intelligent Modular System platform
- Up to 2 PTP (IEEE 1588-2008) modules
- Hot Plug
- Arbitrary combinations of modules
- Meinberg's LANTIME time server is available with a variety of additional output -options: IRIG Time Code, frequency synthesizer and programmable pulse outputs illustrate some of the many expansion options for your NTP server
- Up to 8 additional LAN ports