Acquire and Analyze Vibrations in Three Dimensions
Polytec 3D Scanning Vibrometers are the state-of-the-art tools to quickly and accurately determine operating deflection shapes and Eigenmodes for structural vibration validation with reliable experimental data.
The H and M versions of the 3D system cover a frequency range up to 100 kHz or 2 MHz.
The turn-key modular rack system contains a Front-End, Data Management System and 3 Scanning Heads with tripod plus a wide range of optional accessories and PSV software package.
Main Features :
- Reactionless Laser measurement
- Full-field with high spatial resolution
- Open-minded PSV software with open data and control interfaces
- Upgradable to fully automated RoboVib® Test Station
- Wide range of accessories and software options