990DSL CopperPro™ Test Set
A next-generation field test set for subscriber loop fault identification and location and voice and data line qualification.
- Replaces up to sixteen traditional test sets
- Troubleshoots and qualifies lines for POTS, ADSL and other special services
- Time Domain Reflectometer (TDR) feature allows precision fault location
- Fast, accurate and easy to use
- Compact, rugged and weather resistant
In its basic configuration, CopperPro offers a broad range of Plain Old Telephone
Services (POTS) troubleshooting, fault location and line qualification capabilities. Its Wideband/TDR option adds high frequency transmission testing and qualification functions for services like ADSL, HDSL, HDSL2, HDSL4, ISDN, T1, E1 and DDS. And the TDR feature of the option adds precise fault location and analysis. The Wideband/TDR option can be added at time of purchase or later at an authorized service center.
nsmarket.gr is the biggest online store of professional test and measurement instruments, for Telecommunications and IT Networks.
It operates under the management and supervision of NetScope Solutions.