The N9310A is a general purpose RF signal generator covering a frequency range from 9 kHz to 3 GHz. With a low price, reliable performance, and multiple built-in functions, it’s well-suited for R&D, manufacturing, education, and service maintenance.
Key Features & Specifications
Professional performance and compact size for general purpose testing needs
* 9 kHz to 3 GHz CW output, 20 Hz to 80 kHz low frequency (LF) output
* -127 to +13 dBm output level range (maximum +20 dBm settable)
* -95 dBc/Hz SSB phase noise
Complete feature set
* Full sweep function: (9 kHz to 3 GHz) /Amplitude (-127 to +13 dBm), (20 Hz to 80 kHz)
* Extensive analog modulation: AM, FM, Phase, and Pulse modulation
* Optional IQ modulator, 20 MHz bandwidth
Easy front panel and remote operation
* Intuitive GUI offering 11 languages
* Standard USB connectivity for test automation and flash memory support
* SCPI command set for remote control
nsmarket.gr is the biggest online store of professional test and measurement instruments, for Telecommunications and IT Networks.
It operates under the management and supervision of NetScope Solutions.