AWT’s Portable PIM testers are powerful yet compact tools for testing and analyzing telecommunications network infrastructure. These testers are ruggedized and can withstand harsh environmental conditions and are accurate, reliable and very easy to operate; furthermore, they provide a wealth of features ideal for work in the field.
Multiple Test Modes: Field Diagnostic, Analyzer, Multi PIM, PIM over time, Rx Sweep Mode, Distance to PIM, VSWR, Distance to Fault, Single Carrier. First PIM Testers with embedded Distance to PIM (DTP) and Distance to Fault (VSWR) capability.
• Measures Intermodulation products IM3, IM5 IM7, IM9, IM11 and IM13.
• Very high PIM sensitivity: -172 dBc @ 2x 43 dBm carriers.
• Output power variable from 15dBm to 44dBm. Ideal for in-building DAS installations.
• Single Carrier Mode for system insertion loss measurements.
• PIM vs. Time Graph, Min-Maxhold feature. Perfect for static and dynamic PIM measurements.
• True constant power carriers – fully compliant to PIM standard IEC62037.
• Removable Case Lid
Leading Global wireless carriers use PIM analyzers to improve the quality of their networks. Low PIM installations are particularly important when wireless networks operate close to full cell capacity. Signal degradation affects revenue streams directly due to reduced data capacity.
Field use demands ruggedized yet accurate, test instruments. Our portable PIM testers are designed for this environment and an withstand tough conditions. An embedded module for accurate Distance to Fault (VSWR) and Distance to PIM measurements is available as option. Patented technology, provides very accurate indication of PIM sources.
nsmarket.gr is the biggest online store of professional test and measurement instruments, for Telecommunications and IT Networks.
It operates under the management and supervision of NetScope Solutions.