ARCMaster FSM-100M Speciality Splicers
Fujikura's specialty splicers, FSM-100M and FSM-100P are able to splice various types of specialty fibers such as photonic crystal fibers, (PCF) holey structured fibers and conventional silica large diameter fibers (LDF) up to 500 micron clad diameter using patented 'Split V-groove' fiber clamping system. With a new fiber imaging technology, Interrelation Profile Alignment (IPA), alignment and splicing capabilities are possible with virtually any PM fiber type
With State of the ARC™ technology, the Fujikura FSM-100
series sets the standard for fusion splicing with a multitude of new features
designed to make splicing easier. Dual LCD monitors provide enhanced data and
graphical information that is user-selectable during each stage of the splicing
process. The units are designed with the needs for production, and are suitable
for the most popular production workstations.
The FSM-100 series has the revolutionary 'Split V-groove'
clamping system. V-groove or clamp parts do not need to be changed, and it is
programmable for any fiber or coating size providing reliable results on fiber
The "Plasma Zone" fiber positioning system incorporates
electrode positioning techniques to provide unprecedented versatility for
splicing LDF, heat sensitive fibers or small diameter fibers.
With a new fiber imaging technology, Interrelation Profile
Alignment (IPA) and splicing capabilities are possible with virtually any
polarization maintaining (PM) fiber type.
Ideal for Aerospace and Defence, Fiber Optic Component and Equipment
Manufacturing, Medical, Oil and Gas industries.
• Patented "Split V-groove" clamping system
• Optimum "Plasma Zone" fiber positioning for specialty fiber
• Short cleave length (3mm) capability
• Special arc calibration function for large diameter fiber application
• Dual splice loss estimation methods analyzing warm splice image (WSI) and cold splice image (CSI)
• Enhanced sweep arc, maximum 5mm
• Internet firmware update capability
• Production environment friendly design
• Zero degree fiber holder position for splicing LDF
• Fiber profile learning function
• Dual PM alignment method (FSM-100P only)
nsmarket.gr is the biggest online store of professional test and measurement instruments, for Telecommunications and IT Networks.
It operates under the management and supervision of NetScope Solutions.