Fujikura has launched the new 21S, the World's Smallest & Lightest Active V-Groove splicer and designed to provide an advanced FTTH Splicer.
The 21S is designed for high-end FTTH splicer applications in FTTX, Data Center / LAN and Access Networks.
Fujikura 21S offers an active V-Groove alignment single fibre splicer for reliable and improved splicing performance for a range of different fibres; SMF, MMF, DSF, NZDSF.
Applicable from 125μm cladding diameter/up to 3mm sheath diameter fibres with sheath clamp.
21S provides advanced capabilities; including splice result storage of 200 splices, 5-16mm short cleave length splicing .
Quick splicing time is produced in 7 seconds (single mode fibre) and an automated tube-heating time of 30 seconds (single mode 60mm).
Applications and fibres
• FTTH, FTTX
• Singe-Mode Fibre, Multimode Fibre, Dispersion-Shifted Fibre (DSF), Non-zero dispersion-shifted fibre (NZDSF).
• The World's Smallest & Lightest Active V-groove Splicer
• Active V-groove fibre alignment
• 11 second splicing in SM-AUTO mode
• 30sec Automated Tube-heating with Single 60mm sleeve
• 200 splice cycles / tube heating cycles per full battery charge
• Dimensions measure 120 x 189 x 71mm.
• Extremely lightweight at 1.1kg including battery
• Robust and lightweight design plus shock, dust and rain resistant
• 4.7 inch color LCD for indoor and outdoor use
• Multi-functional carry case and work table accessory
• USB communication for PC connection.
nsmarket.gr is the biggest online store of professional test and measurement instruments, for Telecommunications and IT Networks.
It operates under the management and supervision of NetScope Solutions.