The Fujikura 12S fusion splicer is the smallest, lightest, and most portable V-Groove fusion splicer in the world.
The robust chassis features shock, dust and moisture protection while the two camera observation system provides for accurate fiber alignment and loss estimation calculations.
Weighing less than two pounds and having a footprint of approximately 6" x 5", the 12S provides users with an unprecedented level of flexibility for the most challenging splicing applications. The functional transit case also serves as a workstation when needed. The large 4.5" scratch resistant monitor is viewable in direct sunlight. Software updates are accomplished via the internet, allowing users to quickly and conveniently update their software as new splice programs become available.
The 12S is also fully compatible with the FuseConnect line of fusion installable connectors. To cap off all these great features, a long life battery and extended life electrodes keep you up and running when you need it most.
• World's smallest and lightest single fibre splicer
• 121W x 162D x 57Hmm and weighing 776g including battery
• Fixed v-groove, Dual-axis observation system
• Reliable 0.05dB SM & 0.02dB MM splicing performance
• 15sec splicing in SM-AUTO mode
• 30sec Tube-heating with Single 60mm sleeve
• 4.47 inch color LCD for outdoor / indoor use
• Long battery life, 100 splice / tube heating cycles
• Working table included as a standard accessory
• Fibre holder system to accommodate various type of cables
• Robust design: drop proof, dust-resistance, rain-resistance
• 5mm short cleave length splicing
• Accommodates all 'splice-on-connectors' in the market
• Compact splice capability with 'micro-sleeves'
• Long electrode life provides 3000 splices
• PC software in standard package for easy data management (software updates via internet).
nsmarket.gr is the biggest online store of professional test and measurement instruments, for Telecommunications and IT Networks.
It operates under the management and supervision of NetScope Solutions.