The M310 OTDR is specifically designed to address the technical challenges associated with today’s enterprise network architectures.
The M310 integrates AFL's TruEvent™ Technology, allowing users to confidently determine where losses meet or exceed network specifications. TruEvent advanced event analysis software more accurately detects, locates and measures network events such as splices, connectors, breaks and macro-bends.
The M310 is easy to use (Touch and Test®), comes standard with integrated Source, Power Meter and VFL, and is compatible with the DFS1 connector inspection probe. No surprise 'add-on' charges for these commonly needed support functions.
- Industry Leading TruEvent™ analysis ensures event reporting accuracy
- Short dead zones provide testing of closely spaced events
- Integrated Source, Power Meter and VFL
- Live fiber detection prevents damage to network equipment
- Test, troubleshoot and document networks with closely spaced events
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 testing and certification of SM and MM networks
- Enterprise network, Data Center, LAN/WAN
- Document and create standards compliant acceptance reports with TRM™ 2.0, companion PC software
nsmarket.gr is the biggest online store of professional test and measurement instruments, for Telecommunications and IT Networks.
It operates under the management and supervision of NetScope Solutions.