The DSX CableAnalyzer Series copper test solutions enable testing and certification of twisted pair cabling for up to 40 Gigabit Ethernet deployments and will handle any cabling system whether it is a Cat 5e, 6, 6A, 8 or Class FA and I/II.
Fluke Networks introduces the DSX-8000 CableAnalyzer, the first field tester independently certified and endorsed to meet all the requirements for the Category 8 field testing standard. The DSX-8000 is the latest addition to the Versiv™ Cable Certification Family, continuing the Fluke Networks tradition of designing products to help data communications installers more quickly, accurately and profitably achieve system acceptance for copper and fiber jobs.
In reaching the milestone of the first Cat 8 field tester, the DSX Series has achieved a number of breakthroughs, including:
- The first Permanent Link and Channel adapters with a full 2 GHz range, allowing field certification of TIA Cat 5 through 8 and ISO/IEC Class C through FA and I/II (Class II adapters available Summer 2017)
- The fastest test time: eight-second Cat 6A certification
- The first tester to be endorsed by manufacturers of Cat 8 solutions.
- The only tester able to test screen continuity along the path of the cabling as required for Level 2G testers.
- The only tester capable of testing the optional resistance unbalance measurements critical for guaranteeing operation of advanced Power over Ethernet (PoE) systems
nsmarket.gr is the biggest online store of professional test and measurement instruments, for Telecommunications and IT Networks.
It operates under the management and supervision of NetScope Solutions.