High Performance LONG WAVELENGTH
The AQ6375B is a bench-top optical spectrum analyzer covering the long wavelengths, 1200 to 2400 nm, with the added benefits of gas purging input ports / output ports, a built-in cut filter for high order diffracted light, and a novel double speed mode which increases the sweep speed up to 2 times compared to the standard sweep mode.
Due to the high resolution and sensitivity of the AQ6375B, it can actually detect the presence of water molecules in the air. The water vapor is detected in the upper Near-IR wavelength region and could overlap with or mask the spectral characteristics of the actual device under test in that particular region.
- Long wavelength range: 1200 to 2400 nm
- Gas purging ports to reduce water vapor effects
- Built-In cut filter for high order diffracted light
- Double Speed Mode to further enhance fast measurement speed
- High sensitivity down to -70 dBm
- High resolution to 0.050 nm
- Wide close-in dynamic range (55dB)
- Fast auto-calibration
- Free space optical input for maximum flexibility and high reliability
- Applicable to single-mode and multimode fibers
- Excellent performance for environmental gas sensing Laser Spectroscopy
- Indispensable tool for R&D and manufacturing of optical devices in the wavelength range from telecom band to 2.4μm
nsmarket.gr is the biggest online store of professional test and measurement instruments, for Telecommunications and IT Networks.
It operates under the management and supervision of NetScope Solutions.