CableIQ qualification tester is the first cabling bandwidth tester for network technicians. This Ethernet network cable tester gives even the most novice tech the vision to see what speeds existing cabling can support, quickly isolate cabling from network problems, and discover what is at the far end of any cable. That means network techs can close trouble tickets faster, reduce on-call time, and save money by better utilizing their existing infrastructure.
CableIQ qualification tester's powerful network troubleshooting capability and intuitive interface enable your frontline technicians to identify and troubleshoot a wider range of problems within your network infrastructure. Is the port active? Are the duplex settings matched? Is it a network problem or a Ethernet cable problem? Can the Ethernet cable support the required network bandwidth? CableIQ network cable tester is the only Ethernet cable tester that can answer all these questions before trouble tickets are escalated to the next level reducing problem escalation by up to 30%.
MultiFiber™ Pro Optical Power Meter and Fiber Test Kits
First MPO fiber tester to support both Singlemode and Multimode MPO fiber testing
- Automatic scanning and testing of all fibers in MPO connectors with “Scan All”
- Support for both Multimode and Singlemode MPO fiber trunks
- Eliminates the need for fan-out cords when testing MPO fiber trunks
- Easy to interpret test results with minimal navigation
- The user interface displays all 12 fibers
- Automatic 8, 10 and 12 fiber measurements
- Troubleshoot MPO fiber links and drill down to single fiber test results
nsmarket.gr is the biggest online store of professional test and measurement instruments, for Telecommunications and IT Networks.
It operates under the management and supervision of NetScope Solutions.