LANTIME M300: NTP Server in 1U Case for Server Rackmount
The Meinberg LANTIME M300 time server provides accurate time to networks of any size. It synchronizes all NTP- or SNTP-compatible systems. The M300 time server uses as a reference time source either any compatible external or built-in Meinberg reference clock (Stratum 1 mode) or up to 7 NTP servers (Stratum 2 mode).
A large display shows the state of the NTP subsystem.
The configuration of the system can be done by using a standard web browser to access the extensive but straightforward html interface. Alternatively a text based and menu driven setup utility can be started from the shell prompt after logging into the unit via Telnet or SSH.
Because of its modular system architecture it is possible to equip this LANTIME time server with up to six ethernet ports, even fiber optic network ports and one or three Gigabit Ethernet ports are available as an option.
- Selectable Reference Time Sources:
-GPS: Satellite receiver for the Global Positioning System
-GNS: Combined GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BeiDou satellite receiver (L1 frequency band), can also be used for mobile applications
-PZF: DCF77 correlation receiver for middle europe
-MSF: Long wave receiver for Great Britain
-WWVB: Long wave receiver for the US time signal
-TCR: Time code receiver for IRIG A/B, AFNOR or IEEE1344 codes
-MRS: (GPS, PPS, 10MHz, NTP): Multi Reference Source - several reference sources, adjustable following priority of signal
-RDT: (external PPS or NTP): Time Server without internal receiver module
- Synchronization of NTP and SNTP compatible clients
- Web-based status and configuration interface (Demo) and console-based graphical configuration utility
- Supported net protocols: IPv4, IPv6, NTP, (S)NTP, DAYTIME, DHCP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, SSH, SCP, SYSLOG, SNMP, TIME, TELNET
- Alert-Notification system of status change by Email, WinMail, SNMP or an external connected display
- Full SNMP v1,v2,v3 support with own SNMP-daemon for status and configuration and SNMP Trap messages
- USB Port for installing firmware updates, locking frontpanel menu access and backup/restore of configuration and log files
- Meinberg GPS Antenna/Converter Unit connected with up to 300m of standard coaxial cable RG58
- Meinberg's LANTIME time server is available with a variety of additional output options: IRIG Time Code, frequency synthesizer and programmable pulse outputs illustrate some of the many expansion options for your NTP server
- Two (standard) or optional up to six independant RJ-45 ethernet interfaces 10/100 MBit