The detection of vibration and displacement on distant structures, machine parts and buildings can now be achieved quickly and effortlessly.
The RSV-150 Remote Sensing Vibrometer is designed for point-and-shoot condition monitoring and testing the dynamics of structures from a distance.
Its advanced laser Doppler interferometer technology saves time by avoiding contact sensor installation and is readily applied to any vibration measurement task.
The intrinsic high optical sensitivity and a very good signal-to-noise ratio on all technical and organic surfaces can be transferred into the lab using close-up lenses.
Lab use with close-up lens
High optical sensitivity – very good signal-to-noise ratio on all technical and organic surfaces
- Wide bandwidth up to 2 MHz (20MHz on request) - for NDT measurements
- pm resolution – reveals spectral content
- High speed - 24 m/s velocity for drop and impact experiments
- Stabilized laser allows for precise displacement measurements
- Visible pilot laser and inline camera for easy setup also on small objects
- Long range > 300 m on many surfaces - allows for remote access to hazardous areas
- In-line video camera - full visual control and easy targeting
- µm resolution on long distances- reveals the tiniest displacements
- Wide bandwidth up to 25 kHz - enables condition monitoring e.g. of gearboxes
- Class 2 laser - safe operation without laser safety restrictions
- Easy setup in minutes and point-and-shoot operation – no cabling or measurement point preparation
- Works for most surface properties – effortless measurements on encrusted and dirty surfaces without prior cleaning e.g. in mining environments
- IP-63 sensor – designed for outdoor use
nsmarket.gr is the biggest online store of professional test and measurement instruments, for Telecommunications and IT Networks.
It operates under the management and supervision of NetScope Solutions.